Thursday, September 25, 2014

Dylan featured in Elle Magazine

Elle Magazine features Dylan's turn from Teen Wolf to The Maze Runner.





On his shy nature:
I'm very shy. I wish more people believed me when I say that. Stiles is a version of me that rarely exists in the real world. He's so confident and extroverted, and I'm much more restrained and internal.


On understanding Thomas:
I sort of got Thomas right off the bat. He's the quintessential ordinary human being who is tossed into extraordinary circumstances. And he pulls this thing out of himself that's been there all along. It's a bravery born from and in spite of fear--and that's a really beautiful thing.


On working with Patricia Clarkson:
I only had a few days with her, but she’s actually so hilarious. Obviously I love and respect her as an actor, but our relationship was less advice giving and more her grabbing my chest and, you know, purring in my ear.


On how he deals with 'celebrity':
You’ve got to pull back a little. If you keep fighting it, it’ll just make you go crazy. Like, if you just keep saying to yourself, “No, I’m going to Chipotle and no one is going to fuck with me,” you’ll end up in a mental ward. Because someone is probably going to fuck with you when you walk into that Chipotle.





Be sure to check out the rest of the article at the source!


1, 2, 3, 4

No comments:

Post a Comment