Friday, June 27, 2014

Nylon Magazine features Dylan

Dylan's featured in Nylon Magazine's May Young Hollywood issue.




Dylan on his first audition:
When I went in, I was coming from a day of Teen Wolf, so I still had the spiky Stiles hair. I did the audition and never heard back. Turns out the director thought my hair was too flashy.


On dystopian adaptation comparison:
My castmates and I have never compared The Maze Runner to The Hunger Games. It's sort of arrogant. And honestly, we don't look at it that way. We look at it like a modern-day Lord of the Flies.


On the infamous last day Wobble video:
We would all go out on the weekends in Baton Rouge, so we learned that dance to do at clubs. On wrap day, someone put the music on the loud speakers and we all started doing it.


(The infamous video in question)




Scans via the lovely Dylan O'Brien Daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment