Thursday, May 28, 2015

Why Dylan O'Brien is the King of Stunts

Cast of The Scorch Trials talks with MTV about why Dylan O'Brien is the king of stunts and the tough stunt work they've been pulling this time around.



Dylan: I didn't think it'd be more running, but it is. It's running everywhere. It's running away from things. Up sand dunes. It's just fun. I wouldn't have it any other way.


Thomas: Running up and down sand dunes, I did find that you're just out of breath very quickly. More physically demanding, but I quite like that.


Kaya: The sand just makes you stay still. You're a cartoon: your legs move, but your body doesn't. You sink, lower and lower. I'm the worst. I'm the laziest, by far. I don't like exercise at all and they push me to do it. I look at Dylan and Ki Hong and I'm like 'If they can do it, I can do it too!'


Dexter: Dyl is a freak athlete. I don't know if people know that, but Dylan's really, really fast and really, really talented in baseball. Ki Hong's really fast too. I play a lot of sports, so it was kind of easy for me to jump and get into the running. But I think we were all in the same boat when it came to Albuquerque and dealing with this altitude. This is something that none of us have ever seen before. We definitely ride Ki Hong and Dylan's coattails a little bit, from just knowing how to run and how to look cool running. You learn a little bit of that stuff from them.


Looks like Dylan has a future in stuntwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment