Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Thomas featured by Flaunt Magazine

Flaunt Magazine features Thomas Brodie-Sangster on his musical inclinations, TMR, and more.





Here are the highlights:


On his successes:
I just feel lucky that I’m still getting jobs and getting to do what I love to do. That’s all I want.


On the TMR cast:
I don’t often get the opportunity to work with people my own age. They’re all really good up-and-coming actors of English and American descent, so it was amazing to work with these people that are in the same situation to what I’m in. We bonded and couldn’t escape because we didn’t have any cars, so we just stuck together and cooked for one another and looked after one another.

On acting:
I’m not a method actor, I don’t take that home with me. You just have to be present, alert, grounded, and real, that’s the most important thing.

On his future:
It depends on what comes up with my auditions, what I end up getting. It always takes me by surprise. The beauty of it is I don’t know what comes up and sometimes it can surprise me. I like the spontaneity and surprise of not knowing.




Be sure to read the rest of the feature here!

No comments:

Post a Comment